You are here: Authenticating with a SecurID Token
Authenticating with a SecurID Token
You may be required to authenticate using SecurID when logging into Mobile Banking for Business or when approving wire payments.
When you are required to authenticate with SecurID, the SecurID Challenge page opens. If you do not have a PIN yet, see Authenticating with a SecurID Token when Setting Up a New PIN.
- In the UserID field, your SecurID user ID is displayed. This is generally your <customer ID>_<user ID>. These are the same customer ID and user ID you use to log into Online Banking for Business. If necessary, you can change this information.
Note: In Mobile Banking for Business, when approving wire payments only, you can use any SecurID token registered with the bank.
- In the Passcode field, do one of the following:
- For a hardware token, type your PIN followed immediately by the tokencode displayed on your token. This is called your passcode. For example, if your PIN is 123456 and your tokencode is 204060, you type your passcode, which is: 123456204060.
- For a software token on your smartphone, navigate to and click the RSA Application icon. Press the trackball. In the menu, select Re-enter PIN. Enter the PIN you created when you set up your PIN in Online Banking for Business or Mobile Banking for Business. The smartphone displays a new passcode. In the Passcode field in Mobile Banking for Business, type the passcode displayed on your smartphone.
Note: Do not use a tokencode that you entered previously. If necessary, wait until the tokencode changes so that you can enter a new tokencode.
- Click Continue. The bank authenticates your SecurID.
- If you are logging into Mobile Banking for Business, then the Wires Pending Approval page opens. For details, see Viewing a List of Wires Pending Approval.
- If you are using a service or feature in a service that requires SecurID, then the corresponding page opens.
Navigating This Help
- To access the Help Table of Contents and Index, click Home.
- To return to Mobile Banking for Business, click Back.